Saturday, October 10, 2020

October 2020 Blog Train

 




Hocus Pocus Clusters

Welcome to my Blog and to the My Memories Blog Train. Remember to sign up for my newsletter in the right column to keep up with FREEBIES, Sales and Specials.

Every Month the Designers at My Memories host a Blog Train offering Free Mini Digital Scrapbook kits. 

Each month we choose a color theme and we each Design a Mini Kit from that color scheme and post FREE Mini Kits 

for our valued Customers. My gift this month goes along with my Hocus Pocus Collection done in beautiful watercolors. Art on this page is part of the Hocus Pocus Collection.

This Months Color Palette


Here is My Gift to you
Click on Image to get Blog Train Gift


Hocus Pocus Clusters

Get the matching kit for this months Freebie it is part of the Hocus Pocus Collection



Autumn Dreams
New Autumn Dreams Collection









3 comments:

Blog Train November 2023

  Welcome to my Blog and to the My Memories Blog Train. Remember to sign up for my newsletter in the right column to keep up with FREEBIES, ...